These Terms and Conditions apply to the website https://archivecollections.uea.ac.uk/ (the Website) and by accessing the website you are agreeing to abide by them.
This website has been created by the University of East Anglia.
- The contents on the Website may be accessed as view only and purely for non-commercial personal, educational and cultural interest. Under no circumstances shall any content be downloaded, transferred, copied or re-produced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media without the prior written consent of The University of East Anglia.
- If you would like to have access to any of the material available for purposes not permitted by these Terms and Conditions, then please contact us.
- We may modify the terms and conditions or withdraw or deny access to the Website at any time at our sole discretion.
- In your use of the Website you agree not to, at any time:
i) Conduct or promote any illegal activities
ii) Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize in any way the correct functioning of the Website and its services or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or other code or software that enables the operation of this website.
iii) Use any automatic, electronic or manual process not provided by this website to access search or harvest any information from the website or to interfere in any way with its proper functioning.
iv) Mirror or frame the website or any portion thereof, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
The content of the Website including but not limited to the text are Copyright © The University of East Anglia.
- The copyright in the original materials and any digital reproductions of the material herein and their arrangements are owned by a number of third parties.
- The University of East Anglia would like to thank those who allowed copyright permission for the use and display of works that appear on this site.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be compatible with any and all hardware or software which you may use nor that the Website will be available all of the time or at any specific times. The University of East Anglia makes no warranty that the Website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
The University of East Anglia is committed to a high standard of quality in all its work and with this in mind every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information on this website.
However, visitors need to bear in mind that it is possible that information contained on this website may be out of date, incomplete, the opinion of the author or the opinion “of the time” and may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for not doing so. If you notice information that needs to be updated or corrected, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that we operate within the provisions of data protection legislation. If you believe that any of the data on the Website causes or is likely to cause damage or distress to you or any other living person, please contact us with details.
Liability and indemnification
Any unauthorised use you make of the University of East Anglia or project copyright and/or trademarks will constitute an infringement of the University of East Anglia’s Intellectual Property and may lead to legal action and other such remedies in accordance with the governing law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the University of East Anglia and its employees, affiliates and students Except to the extent prohibited by the governing law the University of East Anglia accepts no responsibility for any use you may make of the Website.
- The University of East Anglia is only liable to you for direct losses which you may reasonably be expected to suffer where you can show that such losses were as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions. Any implied warranties and conditions are fully excluded.
- Our Liability to you shall in no circumstances include any loss of profit or revenue or any other indirect losses you may incur whether foreseen or not.
The Laws of England and Wales shall govern and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over
© 2019 The University of East Anglia. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED